Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Don't Waste Your Life

Well for the first post on this blog after my introductory post I wanted to post a sermon that has been so influential to me. It was this sermon that made me stop and think about exactly what I was doing with my life. It caused me to examine myself as 2 Corinthians 13:5 tells us to do.

It was this sermon that showed me the vanity of my life and the stuff I sought after was a waste! None of those things I sought after could ever provide true joy in my life. This sermon put so much in perspective for me that I regret that I did not hear it when it was first preached in December of 2003.

However God is sovereign and perfect, and I believe that I heard and saw this sermon at just the right time in my life. And my earnest prayer for those that watch this, no matter what your age, is that the Holy Spirit will speak to your conscience as He did me and you will join me in saying....


DON'T WASTE YOUR LIFE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment