Monday, February 15, 2010

It is official...

I have finally entered the world of blogging. At one time I despised blogs because in my limited perspective of them, I just assumed they were for people to just say whatever silly or insignificant thought that crossed their minds.

While I believe that is still true I have come to realize the good that can come from blogs. I can picture one of my favorite pastor's saying..."don't waste your blog." So with this blog I intend to do exactly that and not waste this blog.

I am not a theologian, pastor, elder etc. I am simply a christian who has been saved from my sins by the grace and mercy of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. This blog will not, (Lord willing), mention anything that does not in some way bring glory to God.

This blog is just a small step on a path that the Lord is calling me to. I pray that the things I post and possibly write will not only strengthen others but also myself.

I look forward to this journey and pray that I will be unashamed of the Gospel!

0 comments:

Post a Comment